Here are pictures from our trip to New Orleans back in March for Mardi Gras!
Jennifer and Dryal hosted an AWESOME crawfish boil!
Trust me it was as good as it looks!
And strawberry Abita to wash it down...yum :)
I always talk about my sisters so here they are minus two.
Becky, Jennifer, and Kathy
Ben getting ready to party!
The most faught over toy!
Cousins at the Audobon Zoo
When we walked up to the sea lions they were making really loud noises and Trent started screaming "he burped he burped" really loud I was cracking up and took me a while to get the camera out little did I know Ben would steal the show with what he thinks about the sea lions....
Keep checking back...I am on a mission to get caught up so I can finally post about my sweet lil buckaroo who turned 2!
No comments:
Post a Comment