A couple weeks ago we went to Grandma and Grandpa"s house for Mardi Gras! Ben had such a BLAST. He LOVED the parades! Mardi Gras Day we got to the parade route around 10a and we actually made it to the end of the last truck parade which was around 4:30 pretty impressive with 3 kids. Ben actually started to head sway and fall asleep while he was sitting in the ladder :)
Ben got really excited when he saw the puppy!
Trent left no bead behind. He was the guy gathering up the ones people missed :)
Ben caught this frog and was so excited
I LOVE this picture you can't really tell but he was yelling at the floats to throw him something...they learn quick
I look down and Ben is chugging a diet coke...hey when at Mardi Gras :)
Throw me Something Mista!!!!
I LOVE YOU MAN!
Passed OUT!
This picture says it ALL!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment