Monday, September 10, 2012

Fall / Winter Reveiew 2011


Dallas Arboretum




Ben's Schools Pumpkin Patch






 Rockwall Pumpkin Patch
with Trent and Lily



Brookshire's Pumpkin Patch
Notice the sweat Only in Texas!



Halloween
We were so lucky that grandma,grandpa, trent and lily were able to be here they had a BLAST! They had a spooktackulur breakfast, made halloween marshmallows, played outside, cereal for snack, and trick or treating :)

















Beavers Bend
 My grandparents took me every summer I have the BEST memories there! Such a special tradition to start with my family. It was Bo, Ben's and Baby 2's first time!
We did lots of hiking and playing in the creek. We also rode the choo choo and went on a hayride


























Giving Thanks
We baked cookies for the Rowlett Fire Fighters and delivered on Thanksgiving Day





North Pole Breakfast and Tree Farm
We started a new tradition. the day after thanksgiving we have a north pole breakfast were elf on the shelve makes his first appearance of the season. Then we head to the christmas tree farm to cut down our tree :) It was so much fun! Ben named his elf "ME" I wonder if he will remember when we ME comes to visit this year?!





 Santa personally delivered the packages from the North Pole
The packages were even cold and had snow on them :)
















North Park SANTA
If you have read my blog for a while then you will know that this is the REAL Santa and I'm obessed with him! This was Ben's 3rd time seeing this Santa! I was worried this year because I was 8 months  pregnant and usually there is an ALL Day wait time! But since I will do ANYTHING to get my kids picture with this Santa I headed to North Park the week after Thanksgiving with my 7 month pregnant sister n law, a 3 year old and a 2 year old. There was a new man working the picture line! SCORE we watched the scrooge puppet show came back and the new guy let us right in line! He must have felt sorry for the preggos! But hey I will take it :)

 cant you tell that the kids enjoy the real Santa's storytime as much as the other kids

Ben brought a picture of the FIRE he wanted in case Santa wasn't sure


you can see Ben's 1st and 2nd year


Cupcake decorating with the Play Group




Arthur Christmas Breakfast and Movie
I took Ben to Denny's for their Arthur Christmas breakfast then to see the movie





Ben's Pre School Christmas Program




Christmas With Minnie and Pop




Grandma's Christmas Cookies


Present exchange with the Playgroup




We visited Frisco's Safety Town
A call came in while we were there and Ben got to watch the fire trucks leave with their sirens on. We also had a BIG melt down because we didn't want to leave





Christmas Morning
We were so lucky this year that my family came and stayed with us christmas eve. It was great to have them there it was great seeing all the kids together Christmas morning!









Christmas Morning brunch at the Gaylord
You can see Ben's 1st and 2nd brunch here







We started to EAT, SLEEP, and BREATH FIRE



Up Next and Baby Makes 4!

No comments: