Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Long Time No Post

I haven't blogged lately mainly because my camera is broke and haven't had any new pictures to post. We had a great Thanksgiving! I cooked my first turkey ok well my mom did but I was definitely there for moral support! After our Thanksgiving feast we enjoyed an EXCELLENT game provided by The New Orleans Saints and The Dallas Cowboys it was a divided house! Once the Saints started kicking butt some how Ben's Drew Brees Jersey got dirty and he had to put on his Witten Jersey. It was hysterical when my mom took off Ben's Witten jersey and told him to go give it to his dad...and he did! PRICELESS! Needless to say the game ended how All Most of us hoped for and it was by far better than last years Thanksgiving!!!

In other news Ben had his 18 month check up and of course had ANOTHER ear infection (I of course had taken him 4 days before his check up because I was worried he might have an ear infection and he didn't but sure enough 4 days later he did) which lead us to the ENT were he failed his hearing test which totally broke my heart. I know it is due to all the fluid in there but still extremely upsetting. The ENT thinks he needs TUBES which is scheduled for this Thursday! They also want to remove his adenoids because they could be the cause of all of his ear infections.8 total. I'm sure you all know I am FREAKING out! Ben is my WORLD and I'm just sick of the thought he has to be put to sleep. I hear it will be over and done with before I know it but until then I'm STRESSING!

I had decided I would take Ben to get his Christmas pictures taken last Friday....ALONE!  I will let the picture below speak for how that went....

REFUSING to sit in the chair
But at the end of the day after a few slaps in the face (my face not Ben's) literally
It was way worth the beautiful pictures I got!

1 comment:

Laurie Morrison said...

The pictures are too adorable though! lol My Ben smiled when I showed him today. He's still recovering from the news we are having a little girl.