Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Pictures

I love this little guy SO much words just can't describe it. The holiday season means so much more now that I get to see it through the eyes of a 20 month old.

Ben's favorite things this Christmas are:
  • Every morning Ben runs into the living room and has me turn on the christmas tree lights, then the mantel, then the tree in his playroom, and then the dining room tree
  • If you ask him what Santa says he says "HO HO HO"
  • He likes to sit by his tree and read Christmas books
  • He LOVES dancing to Christmas music
  • Loves Loves LOVES the movie ELF he will watch the whole movie
  • Everytime he sees Christmas lights he says "WOW"
  • Knows that when he brings Bo the christmas tree container with candy he will say NO but if he brings it to me I will ALWAYS let him have a piece :) and my excuse is it's Christmas!









No comments: