Ben had his 15 month doctor visit yesterday. We learned a lot while we were there. Like that Ben had an ear infection in both ears. This is the 2nd time we have gone for a routine checkup and I had no idea he had ear infections. (We have been to the doctor 3 times thinking he had one and all 3 times he didn't!) I guess that is just how it works. I feel terrible but he shows no signs of feeling bad! The "ringworm" was eczema. We also learned we should be serving 2 things at dinner. Take It. or Leave It. Ben needs to be eating what we eat meaning no making him chicken nuggets or beef stew when he refuses to eat what we are having. I'll work on that. We learned Ben is a very handsome guy. all the nurses and doctor think so....duh! He was in the 75% for head and height and 50% for weight. All in all he is a Happy Healthy Boy
and we can ask for no more than that!
No comments:
Post a Comment