Monday, August 16, 2010

3 Hour Nap???

I think NOT! When we got to Grandma's she was setting up Ben's pack n play and I said "OH Mom you need to move that away from anything he might be able to reach" She looked at me like really? he can't reach the dresser from in the pack n play. REALLY?!?! I know my son and he will reach what he WANTS!

One morning he was napping and it was going on 3 hours which isn't totally at of the norm but I decided I should check on him and this is what I FOUND!!!





It is OFFICIAL I have THAT child you can NOT turn your back on!
But doesn't he looks so sweet in his denim diapers wornout sleeping so peacefully ! The drawers that he was helping Grandma clean out is full of old pictures, report cards, old football programs etc. When I was cleaning out the pack n play there were like 20 of my senior pictures in there. Everyone had a pretty good LAUGH! I LUF THAT GUY!

No comments: