So when you walk in you get a back pack with the books that are read that day, a bandana for peek a boo, a puppet, Ben got the Lion. And antibacterial wipes to wipe down the books and everything that you use that day which I loved. Ben was so cute he followed when we read the books and laughed at peek a boo and tried to eat the lion. Throughout storytime he kept looking at the little girl next to him and would smile then look at the book. look at her and smile. Her name was Presley and she was super cute. I can't wait till he makes some friends.
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
StoryTime
So after a month of saying we are starting storytime on Mondays we finally did...and Ben loved it! Bo had the day off so he went with us he of course was the only dad there and we when we left he said he thought this was something that just me and Ben could enjoy together. I think he was just mad that he didn't know all the nursery rhymes and songs :)
So when you walk in you get a back pack with the books that are read that day, a bandana for peek a boo, a puppet, Ben got the Lion. And antibacterial wipes to wipe down the books and everything that you use that day which I loved. Ben was so cute he followed when we read the books and laughed at peek a boo and tried to eat the lion. Throughout storytime he kept looking at the little girl next to him and would smile then look at the book. look at her and smile. Her name was Presley and she was super cute. I can't wait till he makes some friends.

So when you walk in you get a back pack with the books that are read that day, a bandana for peek a boo, a puppet, Ben got the Lion. And antibacterial wipes to wipe down the books and everything that you use that day which I loved. Ben was so cute he followed when we read the books and laughed at peek a boo and tried to eat the lion. Throughout storytime he kept looking at the little girl next to him and would smile then look at the book. look at her and smile. Her name was Presley and she was super cute. I can't wait till he makes some friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment