Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The End of a Legend

So I think tomorrow is the day that the diesal will no longer belong to Bo...sad I know. I really feel like it is the end of a legend. But by looking at the picture you can tell she has seen better days. Me and Bo have had so many memories with this truck she has been with us from the beginning (13 years). I used to get butterflies in my stomach when I could hear that engine coming down Glennbrook. And how Bo's friends were so impressed at how well I could drive that big truck when I was having to drive them home drunk they just couldn't feel the curbs that were hit....and when we lived on Greenville Ave. on cold mornings I would be sleeping and wake up gagging of the fumes it released when Bo left for work.

Bo was outside taking pictures of the truck and I just had to get a picture of Ben and the big red truck so in 16 years I can say "Son your car isn't that bad look at what your dad tried to save for you"

No comments: