Monday, February 14, 2011

Still Alive

Sorry for the lack of blogging. My camera was broke for the longest time and without pictures I didn't think a post was necessary. Cause everyone really just wants to see pictures...right....well good because you all are about to get picture overload because I have a new camera! I can't seem to work it properly though so some pictures aren't great but I'm working on it. During the time I wasn't blogging the following has happened in no particular order:

  • We went skiing in Crested Butte, Colorado
  • Ben started Kindermusik :)
  • Ben got RSV :(
  • Ben started dancing and hasn't stopped
  • Ben is now sleeping in a toddler bed
  • Went to Chuck E Cheese one to many times
  • and much more I can't remember because I don't have pictures to prove it

I will have a post in the next few days with all the pictures.

No comments: