Thursday, February 17, 2011

Angel Baby

I just wanted to share this with all my blog readers. A local news station in New Orleans did a story on Tripp! Please watch this video. Yes you will cry but it is so AMAZING to see the LOVE that Courtney has for her SON. I love these two people so very much and to see the way she handles herself when she has to watch her son endure so much pain is just INCREDIBLE.
Mommas HUG your babies extra tight tonight. I believe that Tripp is fighting this fight for ALL the babies out there. He has taught me so much. Tuesday I was feeling sorry for myself and just having one of those blah days and then I watched this video first thing Wednesday morning and wow did I kick myself in the butt. My worst day can NOT even compare to what sweet Tripp goes through on one of his good days. The good news is Tripp's fight is working because he his changing lives on a daily basis! HE IS A HERO!


If you aren't already you should follow Tripp's story here!

No comments: