Thursday, September 16, 2010

I'm kind of behind on blogging....A couple Fridays ago we went to Bounce Town with our playgroup. Ben had a GREAT time! He is such a social bug. He plays so well with others. Although one little boy who was in my opinion to big to be in the "toddler" area was playing with some blocks Ben started "helping" him and the kid smacked Ben right in the face. Ben looked at me and really tried to old it together but his bottom lip start quivering and his big ole blue eyes filled up with crocodile tears. I didn't think it was appropriate to parent this child so I did the "mature" thing and scooped up Ben and went to where our friends are and I may or may not of said loud enough for his mom to hear watch out for that little boy he's a hitter...How could any little kid not want to be this guys BFF?!?!











After Bounce Town we went to McDonalds with Sean and his Mom! These two guys LOVE them some Chicken Nuggets!

No comments: