Friday, August 20, 2010

2nd Yearly White Trash Bash

Next weekend will be the 2nd WHITE TRASH party! My brother had told me he went to a white trash party in college at LSU. And I thought that would be a PERFECT party for my husband! Little did I know how much FUN it really would be and that EVERYONE would dress the part! My Mother-in-Law was hands down the best COSTUME there (and my Father-in-Law a close 2nd) She even acted the part when she walked in and the look on Bo's face was PRICELESS! I have been begging her to do it AGAIN so hopefully she comes through! This year will be having a contest and a prize for Most White Trash Male and Female! Here are some pictures from the 1st White Trash Party!

The Trailer Park


Our Flower Pot


Looney Tunes Playing Poker





Hank!


The Biker Chicks drinking Boones Farm


The Grub...vienna sausages, potted meat, cheese in a can




These are real poloroid camera pics!







No comments: