Ben got a very special birthday invitation from his friend Tripp in New Orleans!
I know you have all heard me talk about Tripp! Tripp's Mommy is my HERO! I read her blog daily and have become a better mommy because of her! She is truly AMAZING! Her strength and courage as a mother is extremely admirable. The way she cares for Tripp so selflessly is incredible!
Tripp was born with Junctional Epidermolysis Bullosa. Any type of friction can cause his skin to blister. My heart breaks for Tripp I know how painful a blister is from wearing the wrong pair of shoes. What he goes through on a daily basis is unfathomable. And he does it ALL with a BIG heart melting smile! Tripp has taught me so much. He has accomplished more and has touched so many lives in 11 months then I will in a lifetime. He is truly an Inspiration! and He has a smile that is contagious!
I have been following Tripp for about 9 months and am so SO HAPPY that we will be able to celebrate his 1st Birthday with him! What an Honor!
1 comment:
And you have NO idea how happy we are that we will be getting to meet you and your beautiful little boy! Thank you for being such a special friend and so supportive without even "knowing" us. Your kind words and actions are truly a blessing to our family.
Post a Comment