Oh My Gosh 1 more month to go and my lil baby boy will be...a 1 year old. That makes me so sad I just sit here and think where in the world did my snuggly baby go? But then I think he is so much fun right now. I love his little personality. So as soon as I get sad I just think about how much more fun each new adventure is going to be.
What I love most about Ben this month is that he has started to get a little attitude. It cracks me up. I know I will eat my words but I just think it is so funny when he arches his back and refuses to get in the high chair / stroller. Or when we are shopping he holds his arms out touching all the clothes and then grabs one and we have a tug a war till the tag rips off and we quickly move on.

No comments:
Post a Comment