Happy 10 Months Ben Parker! What I love most about Ben is that he is absolutely perfect! I am pretty sure he is the best baby EVER. He is always in a good mood and rarely cries. If he cries it is because he face planted AGAIN. I have tried to stop picking him up and hugging him every time he gets hurt but now when I say "Your OK" he looks at me and then crawls to me hugs me and then he is fine :) Such a sweet boy also!
We Ferbered him this month. The first night was just awful I almost threw up it was such a horrible feeling. He cried / screamed for 30min. Then he was out and slept for 12 hours. That was the only night he cried. So every night after bath we have a bottle then read 2 stories and lay him in his bed and he goes right to sleep. I highly recommend ferbering if you can make it past the first night although if Ben would have screamed the 2nd night I probably would have gave up.
Ben officially eats everything we eat I just put it in his food mill. I did feel a little silly pulling it out at a Mexican restauraunt but Ben really enjoyed his enchiladas :)

1 comment:
Happy 10 months, sweet little Ben. You are such a sweetie and we are soooo proud of you!!!!!
Post a Comment