Once we got home. I had to have a bowl of the award winning chili. I had a very small bowl. The flavor was so good so it was worth your mouth being on fire. Afterward I was sweating started feeling nauseous got a little dizzy and had to go lay down. Sunday Bo ate 2 bowls of his chili and looked at me and said Oh No I feel dizzy! He too had to lay on the couch to recover!
Monday, March 22, 2010
Fire N The Hole
Saturday we went to A Chili Cook Off. Bo made the Chili and it was S to the PICY. It had like 5 habanero peppers just floating in it. Oh and I found out later there was an ABITA Turbo Dog in there. If you know Bo no BEER will go to waste so if it isn't drinkable it will become eatable. The name of the Chili was "Fire N The Hole" Can you believe it won?!?! If you know Bo you know he LOVES to WIN...This is now a new piece on the mantel!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Way to go Uncle Bo-Bot (dubbed by Holden)!!!
Post a Comment