Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy 9 Months!

At 9 Months Ben learned to shake his head "NO" while eating. He loves prunes but it is more fun when mommy misses your mouth and they get EVERYWHERE!

So I am just 17 Days late. I have been a bad blogger lately but Ben is not just mobile anymore he is a MANIAC! He is constanstly busy. He is no longer content just sitting and playing with one toy he goes back and forth across the playroom touching and pulling up on every toy he crosses. So to all of you that have bought Ben a toy, book, table etc. It is getting use nothing goes untouched in Ben Parkers way!
There are so many things that I love most about Ben this month. when he is being a Maniac in the playroom and doesn't even know I am in there or just when I think he doesn't care I am reading or singing. He scoots up to me he starts looking up at me and opens his mouth for a big slabbery kiss. And as I am saying Thank You he is already all the way across the room. and acts if it never happened but he will do it several times a day :)
I love that he is so Smiley! He will smile at anyone. I love it at the grocery store when little old ladies talk to him and say how cute he is that he just eats it up and will give them the best smile. And their reaction is priceless and makes me feel like we have done a good deed for the day :)
What I love most about Ben this month is how excited he gets when Da Da gets home. I have always tried to make a Big Deal about Da Da coming home. And it has paid off. We are usually in the playroom when Bo gets home and as soon as Ben sees him he stops what he is doing and scoots super fast to Bo and starts climbing up his legs.
Ok so there are so many things I love about him I could go on and on.

Ben's first fat lip
He lend over to pick up a toy and face planted...those teeth are sharp! It was also his first shed of blood it wasn't much but it was enough for me to ALMOST freak out. He didn't even care and the fat lip was gone by morning! He is already a ruff and tuff BOY.

1 comment:

Stogzilla said...

Happy 9 months, sweet Ben! We love you so much!