Ben had his first meeting with Santa yesterday. Not just any Santa as you can see I am pretty sure this was the real Santa. I love this Santa. We had storytime with Santa, and saw two puppet shows which Ben really liked. The last couple of years it has been a tradition to go shopping and see this Santa the day after Thanksgiving with Grandma. This year Grandma couldn't make it due to a new arrival in the Family. (which I will post if I can get some pictures) All of the grandkids now have their picture made with this Santa so maybe Lil Lily girl can make it next year!Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Shhhh... I'm Hunting Santa
Ben had his first meeting with Santa yesterday. Not just any Santa as you can see I am pretty sure this was the real Santa. I love this Santa. We had storytime with Santa, and saw two puppet shows which Ben really liked. The last couple of years it has been a tradition to go shopping and see this Santa the day after Thanksgiving with Grandma. This year Grandma couldn't make it due to a new arrival in the Family. (which I will post if I can get some pictures) All of the grandkids now have their picture made with this Santa so maybe Lil Lily girl can make it next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment