Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Yeah Right

Ok so......I do love the fact that my son looks identical to his dad but there is a part of me that wants Ben to have a little part of me since I grew him for 9months so....I was at my grandma's last night and looked through her pictures and found this one and I was like OMG this looks like Ben and of course Stephanie and memaw agreed (to make me feel good I guess) and Bo told me to "Give it Up" but I knew I had a picture at home that looks like this picture....well I got home and I looked and looked through the hundreds of pictures I already have of Ben and...well every picture I looked at he looked like Bo! So I have decided to give it up...Ben is his Daddy!

I decided to post this picture anyway because it is a cute picture of me and Stephanie but I can't help but think this looks like Ben. What do yall think?

No comments: