Thursday, July 9, 2009

Happy 2 Months

Happy 2 Months Ben Parker! I know a little late but I have been busy with family vacation which I am working on posting. What I love about Ben this month is that he recognizes people and he has started grabbing things. And of course his smile it is the best! He had his shots on Monday. As you have all heard Ben likes it when I talk about how the nurses think he is sooooo cute and here comes that Ben Parker.....well Monday we had a male nurse which I think through Ben off a bit. He was like where are my cute nurses? Dad had to hold his legs down and of course he cried when that big ole needle went in his leg but right after he was fine. The doctor came and said Ben was Perfect! Oh and his weight = 12lbs height = 24 inches Head = 15 3/4



No comments: