But his favorite is when the little boy ask his mom " But, Mama, But, Mama what if I were a one-eyed Monster? and the Mama says "Then I would look right into your one eye and say, 'I Love you,' and I would sing to you until your one droopy eyelid finally closed and you fell fast asleep."
Thursday, June 4, 2009
StoryTime
Me and Ben have Storytime every afternoon. And he really likes it. I always try to show Bo how much Ben loves his books, but when I do Ben loves the ceiling fan. So I had to take pictures yesterday to prove to his Dad he is a baby genius! (of course I didn't have to try to hard) I think his favorite book is I Love You Stinky Face and Guess How Much I Love You

Ben loves it when I read the part when Big Nutbrown Hare Loves Little Nutbrown Hare as far as he can reach!
I'd plunk you in a bubble bath and if you still smelled stinky then I would say I Love You, Stinky Face.
But his favorite is when the little boy ask his mom " But, Mama, But, Mama what if I were a one-eyed Monster? and the Mama says "Then I would look right into your one eye and say, 'I Love you,' and I would sing to you until your one droopy eyelid finally closed and you fell fast asleep."
But his favorite is when the little boy ask his mom " But, Mama, But, Mama what if I were a one-eyed Monster? and the Mama says "Then I would look right into your one eye and say, 'I Love you,' and I would sing to you until your one droopy eyelid finally closed and you fell fast asleep."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment